Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My First Post!

I know I'm talking to myself right now, but that's quite alright!  I'm really excited about creating this blog.  I began discovering makeup and beauty products since I was about seven years old.  Even though it wasn't my chosen career path, it's been in my life for as long as I can remember.  It's a wonderful creative outlet for me, especially since my career can be pretty stressful at times.

I hope you enjoy my ramblings on all things beauty!  I'll be posting my first review soon.

Some reviews in the works:
Smashbox Eye Wish Palette
Sigma Brushes
Hi-Fi Cosmetics
Glittersniffer Cosmetics
Orglamix Cosmetics
Concrete Minerals
E.L.F. Haul and Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...