Saturday, October 30, 2010

MAC: A Tartan Tale! Swatches!


BEAUTIES PLAY IT COOL Eyeshadow Palette

From Left to Right:  Silverware, Hold my Gaze, To the Ball
Next Row:  Altered State, Magic Moor, Heather Belles
These pics were taken without a flash in natural light. I also didn't use a eyeshadow primer :)  I don't know, lately I've just been in a purple kinda mood!  p.s. how do you like my striped pajamas? Hehe

Now, the VAIN & GLORIOUS LIP BAG swatches!



Baby Sparks Dazzleglass
Mellow Mood Lipstick
In Synch Lip Pencil



I LOVE all three of these Lip products!

VIOLET MY LOVE LASH & LINE KIT
Macroviolet Fluidline
Violet Pigment

These pictures just don't do macroviolet fluidline justice!  It's more beautiful in person.

Thank for checkin' these out!
xoxo
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...