Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dear Santa.....

Dear Santa,
I know I'm a bit too old to  write you a letter, but I thought I would give it a try.  This Christmas I would like an airbrush system.  I know you think I have too much makeup, guess you have been talking to my husband and my mother...  But, this particular airbrush system is the coolest!  I'll even do Mrs. Claus' makeup if you get it for me :)

Merry Christmas!!!


P.S. Thanks for the sewing machine last year!

______________________________________________________________

Isn't this Dinar airbrush system just gorgeous!!  It comes in s many colors and it's competitively priced in comparison to other airbrush systems.  The basic kit (at just $199) comes with the compressor, the airbrush itself, four foundation shades, a bottle of cleaner, an instructional DVD, and a handy case. Did I mention how amazingly small this baby is?  I could use it for personal use, or for my future clients.

Honestly, I like having the option to try different foundations, blushes, eye shadows with the east of just adding a couple of drops.  If you want to buy additional colors, a .25 oz bottle is only $12. 

I have seen several gurus review this baby, and I'm impressed.  So I may have to purchase this for myself for Christmas.  Or I can be patient and either wait for Valentine's Day or hopefully if I attend IMATS in April 2011.  I'm not a very patient person, so I think I see this purchase in the near future.

Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving, more reviews to come! 

xoxo
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...