Thursday, January 27, 2011

HAUL: Drugstore Makeup!!!


Hey Everyone!!

Over the last week I've been picking up so much drugstore makeup, it's insane!  I had been hearing about the Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palettes on youtube and various blogs, so I went looking and I think I've found all of them except the new 2011 colors.  I have yet to try them out yet, but I'm so excited about them.  Supposedly the color payoff is amazing and there are several mac dupes in the palettes.

As far as mascara is concerned, I've found my recent favorite!  I am in love with Define a Lash from Maybelline!!  I think it's because of the wand, but I luv it!! 

The Revlon Cream Shadows are pretty good, but they sure do crease.  I have to apply an eye primer then the cream shadow, then a powder to shadow to set it.  It's seems like alot of work....don't know if I'll repurchase.

Take a look at these pics, and let me know if you would like me to do a review.
Hope everyone is doing good :)



Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palettes
  • Vanity
  • Greed
  • Lust &
  • Pride

Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Trios
  • Sweet as Candy
  • Walking on Eggshells
  • Knock on Wood
  • On Cloud Nine
  • Cool as a Cucumber
  • Don't Steal my Thunder
Physician's Formula
  • Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush
  • Shimmer Strips in Hazel Eye Candy

Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow
  • Wild Orchids
  • Precious Metals
  • Not Just Nudes

Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Heat Wave

NYC Duo in Island Sunset

Maybelline
  • Define a Lash Volume Mascara
  • Define a Lash Waterproof Mascara

Covergirl Professional Clear Natural Mascara

No7 Stay Perfect Eye Mousse in Fudge

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese





xoxo
-C

2 comments:

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...