Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Review: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup

A couple of days ago I was watching some youtube.com videos when I stumbled upon a video by guru MissChievous.  She mentioned in one of her videos Neutrogena's healthy skin liquid makeup.  She purchased the makeup because she had heard that it was a great dupe for a NARS liquid makeup, not sure which one.  I personally, have always used MAC liquid makeup and until recently been experimenting with other brands.  I thought I would give it a try.  I am very glad that I did!

Even though I have only used it for several days, I am so impressed that I just needed to share the news.  The foundation is light, yet provides good coverage.  I would say medium coverage.  It's about 11:30pm here in Texas and I first put on my foundation early this morning.  My skin still looks flawless yet feels as if I'm not wearing any makeup.  I just looked in the mirror and I can't believe that my oil hasn't shown through.  I'm only only in the t-zone, but even with my MAC foundation, I can begin to see the oil creeping up around my nose and forehead.

If you are looking for a great drugstore brand foundation, try this one!  I'll probably give a more in depth review after wearing the foundation for several more weeks, but I was too excited about it to wait!  I only paid about $9 for this foundation and that's way less expensive than my other trusty foundation.  Awesome!

Thanks for reading!
xoxo
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...