Monday, October 3, 2011

MAC Holiday Collection 2011

MAC Ice Parade Collection 2011


(image:  Temptalia.com)


(image:  Temptalia.com)

(image:  Temptalia.com)

(image:  Temptalia.com)


I am such a sucker for eyeshadow and travel brush sets.  I know that the quality of the brushes is just not the same as the full size ones, but I love taking these with me in my  makeup bag or when I travel. Especially these since they have that adorable clear handle!  Where do they expect us to get the money to buy all of their collections??!!

MAC Glitter Ice Collection

(image:  Temptalia.com)

(image:  Temptalia.com)

The packaging is very intriguing.  Looks like I will be spending a lot of money on myself this Christmas.  Why MAC, why?? 


MAC Dazzlespheres Collection



(image:  Temptalia.com)



These would make amazing stocking stuffers!!   For MYSELF of course :)
For all the information about these MAC collections, head on over to Temptalia.com.  She has more descriptions, more pics and even prices.  

Do you think you will pick anything up from these collections?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...