Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sephora & Hautelook Haul: Korres

One of my first purchases from Korres was their lip butter in mango. It has an amazing consistency, is very moisturizing, and with a slight touch of color. It can also double as a cheek tint, how cool is that? On my next visit to Sephora I decided to pick up another lip butter glaze in jasmine, but this time in a tube. I actually like that one better. It's easier to use, especially since I'm a bit of a germ freak.

Then one day on Hautelook, I saw that Korres had this cute little set. Since I had such luck with my first two lip butters, I decided to pick it up. I also picked up the lip scrub in a tube.
The cute bag canvas bag came filled with some great goodies! There was this beautiful white eyeshadow that would be good for a brow highlight. A lovely nude lipstick, a mascara, a lip gloss, as well as a eyeliner. I actually haven't had a chance to use these items, but I'm looking forward to it.
As for the lip scrub, I have used it and it actually disappointed me. I'll talk about that in another review. My lips are crazy dry and I was hoping that this product would help this annoying problem.
One of the things that I like about this brand is that their products are natural and good for you. I don't feel guilty using their lip butter, since they are petroleum free. On top of that, they smell soooo good!
Besides the lip scrub, I have been very happy with my Korres products. One of the things I want to try in the future is their skincare. I've heard from various gurus that it's pretty good. Have any things from Korres that you love?

1 comment:

  1. I love korres I have two of their lippies and they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...