Saturday, June 18, 2011

Vacation Makeup: What to bring?

As some of you may know, my husband and I just came back from out honeymoon to the Dominican Republic. It was wonderful! We've been married a couple of years but could not go on out honeymoon because we were planning a huge move as well as starting up our family business. Needless to say, it was much needed.
I wanted to take some makeup on the trip, but I knew for the most part that I would be relaxing on the beach. I didn't want to have to worry about my makeup. Each night we had a great dinner and of course we would clean up and dress up. That's when I really used my makeup. This is what I brought with me:
Face:
MAC Prep and Prime
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
MUFE High Definition Powder
Physician's Formula Bronze Booster in medium to dark
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Bobbi Brown Cream Shadow in Beach Honey
Physician Formula Shimmer Strips for Brown Eyes
Boscia Lavender Blotting Linens
Eve Pearl Medium/Tan Salmon Concealer
MUFE Aqua Eyes in 10L & 0L (Black & Bronze)
24/7 Eyeliners in Rockstar & Electric
Cheeks:
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful
MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush
Lips:
Jack Black Lip Balm in Natural Mint & Lemon and Chamomile
Revlon Lipgloss in Coral Reef & Pink Pop
MAC Lipgelee in Budding Blossom
MAC Cremesheen Glass in Just Superb
Body:
The Body Shop in Coconut
Yes to Carrots Body Butter
Wow, that looks like alot of stuff, but as you can see I fit in all in this cute pink leopard bag that I picked up from Forever 21. Most of the items were travel sized or minis so it didn't take up much space in my carry on bag. My two body butters were not in my makeup bag, I just threw them in my carry on bag. It was perfect since you know how dehydrated your skin gets on those flights.
What do you like to take to the beach?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...