Monday, May 2, 2011

Self Tanner Series: ST. TROPEZ Bronzing Spray

Hope everyone is having a great Monday! :)
Ok so I admit, I am a tanning addict. But at least I have stopped going to tanning beds...I just love being a beautiful bronze color all year long! So let's get on with the review:

What it says on product:

This super fine self-tanning spray delivers the ultra even, ultra smooth all over tan you've always wanted. Infused with conditioning aloe vera and long lasting colour. You'll have a perfectly natural looking tan in an instant. our innovative fragrance technology helps to take away the tell tale tanning aroma to make way for a beautiful subtle, yet refreshing fragrance.

Directions:

Exfoliate, moisturise dry areas, hold can roughly 6" away from skin and spray all over, blend in if needed, wait until touch dry to get dressed, do not sweat or get wet for at lest 4 hours, finally shower to reveal your golden tan.

Advantages:

The result was a beautiful golden bronze color, that looks even as well as natural. Yes, there are a lot of products that deliver a similar result, but what separates this product from the rest for me is the application. My hands and feet are the same color, no streaks or tell tale 'fake' tan lines. And the best part was that I didn't have to blend anything in or wash my hands (although I have a habit of doing so, to be on the safe side...no one wants orange hands). The aerosol spray can make application quick, without any muss or fuss. And did I mention that I don't stink after application!! What more can you ask for out of a self tanning product...

Disadvantages:

The cost is a little steeper than I usually feel comfortable paying for a self tanner: $35
Also I noticed there was a little bit of transfer onto my clothing...so I would recommend wearing darker clothing, especially if applying before bed.
Have you tried this product? If so, what's your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...