Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Birthday COVERGIRL!

Hi Everyone!! I hope you all had a great weekend :) I went out of town this weekend for my cousin's engagement and just got back this evening. It was a fun filled and extremely hectic weekend! It was nice seeing family, but I am just glad to be back home...
COVERGIRL is celebrating their 50th birthday, and in a very big way! Animal Print inspired compacts ($4-$8 USD)!!
Covergirl wants to celebrate this memorable occasion by bringing some African-inspired designs to their clean pressed powder compacts. They are limited edition and have partnered with Children's Safe Drinking Water. Each adorable limited edition Clean compact purchase will provide a week's worth of clean drinking water for the children in Africa, for a donation of up to $50,000. I love when the 2 things I love merge: Helping those in need and beauty! :) So grab theses adorable compacts while you can, and know that you are doing a commendable thing for the children in Africa. The Clean Compact is available now at grocery stores until they run out or June 2011, whichever comes first...
I love the cheetah compact! Which one is your favorite??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...