Monday, September 26, 2011

MAC: Fall Colour NOW ONLINE


Hey Everyone!  The MAC Cindy Sherman Collection is now online at maccosmetics.com.  To be quite honest, the promo pics kind of freak me out a bit!  They are creepy!  They have divided the collection into 3 parts:  Midnight Blue, Angel Flame and Wild Colour.  This is a pretty large collection, considering all the new products MAC has been putting out there lately!  I was able to get my hands on this collection a week ago, as they had a V.I.P. launch party in my city.  The main reason I hustled out there was to get the MSF Lightscapade which was anticipated to sell out in record time.  It did not disappoint, as it sold out online almost immediately!  I may go back for a few of the lip pencils, but probably not much more.
 Above: Angel Flame Collection
 Above: Wild Colour Collection
 Above: Midnight Blue Collection




What do y'all think about this collection?  Are you getting anything?

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I am really fascinated by your blog and have decided to present you with the Liebster blog award! Check it out! http://carpe-diem13-beauty.blogspot.com/2011/09/liebster-award.html

    I hope I've made your day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! We are honored!
    And yes, you did make my day :)

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...