Thursday, September 22, 2011

YAY, I FINALLY GOT LIGHTSCAPADE!


 Hi Everyone!  I just got back from a Fall 2011 unveiling party @ my local MAC.  It was a good time, there were a variety of cocktails and hor d'oeuvres being passed throughout the event.  I went with a friend and we were able to test/swatch and view all 3 collections within about 45 mins!  It seemed that Fall with MAC was getting the most buzz.  This is the Cindy Sherman collection with the mineralized skin finishes.  I only attended this event to get my hands on Lightscapade.
I am an avid MSF collector and have been waiting quite a while to add this particular one to my collection!  I got feline khol power as well...Finally!  I have been waiting to try out this product.  Being a MAC collector for sometime now, I am shocked that I it wasn't till today that I had swatched feline for the very first time.  Needless to say it was love at first swatch!  I was also looking forward to the re release of Fleshpot.  So I got my hands on that as well.  I did not really spend much time with the Posh Paradise collection as I had already made my purchases from that collection last wk.  I liked the way the Styledriven collection looked, but it was a bit overwhelming for me.  There was just too many products, and nothing was instantly standing out to me as being unique.  The one product I am thinking to go back for is Driven by love.  It was a beautiful red Pro Longwear lipglass...
All my swatches are down below.  You can find Posh Paradise and Styledriven now at maccosmetics.com
However, Fall with MAC will not be released until next wk.


Above: Lightscapade


Are y'all planning to get anything from these 3 collections?


X+O,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...