Thursday, September 1, 2011

Review: MAC ME OVER Eyeshadows


Hey Everyone!  Lets go through my review of the eye shadows from the MAC Me Over Collection.  I bought 3 shades:  Creamy bisque (dirty ivory with pearl), Mythical (frosty coppery red) and Carbonized (frosty dark brown).  
The texture of the Creamy bisque shade is very pigmented and smooth.  It isn't glittery, however it has a pleasant pearlesque sheen to it.  I also like the finish of the unique shade of brown seen in Carbonized.  Even though it is a shade of brown,  this particular shade in quite uncommon as well as versatile.  Carbonized has a certain depth element to it and with it also being veluxe pearl, I simply love it!  As for Mythical, I simply wasn't satisfied with the texture even though it has a vp finish.  It was not as deeply pigmented as I would have liked it to be, and it did not give ample colour payoff.  In my opinion, there are many colours within the same colour family that can give a better effect.  It just didn't seem like there was anything really special about Mythical to me.  I am interested in trying out the other 2 shadows in this collection, Outre and Moleskin...they seem like they would be great for the crease.  If you have either of those, what do you think?
 If you want to get any of these eye shadows they can be found on maccosmetics.com

Take: Creamy bisque and Carbonized

Leave: Mythical 



X+O,

2 comments:

  1. I ordered two of those and looking forward to receiving them. They look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! Hope you enjoy them as much as I have :)

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...