Sunday, April 17, 2011

Brushes, brushes, everywhere!!!

Hello there! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Unfortunately, back to work tomorrow. Why do the weekends pass so quickly!?

Anyway, after I made it back from NYC, I was
quickly regretting not hitting up the Hakuhodo booth and picking up a couple of handmade beauties. I've been thinking about that for days now. If I get something in my head, I won't let it go until I have it! Hee hee.
Then, I have been browsing the Sigma website for more brushes that I really don't need. I love the Make me blush, etc. collection! I can hear my mother in my head "you need more makeup like you need a hole in your head!". Did any one's mother ever use that phrase? :)

Lastly, I have also been lusting after ADesign brushes that I had seen on YouTube from Makeup by Ren Ren. Specifically the skin care set with the pointed kabuki that I must have!

Do any of you have one of these sets?
What do you think about them?
Should I just bite the bullet and get them all??
MUAAAAHHHAAA! (evil laugh)

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...