Thursday, April 21, 2011

My First Birchbox!

April 2011
I received my first birchbox on Tuesday, April 19th. I was getting a bit worried that mine had gotten lost in the mail. An then, the next day there it was!
For those of you who don't know, Birchbox.com offers it's clients to pay monthly or yearly for a subscription of well, birchboxes. Each month you will receive a box with deluxe samples of great brands inside. The box is $10 per month. If you really think about it, it takes a zillion sephora points to even score some serious samples. I thought this price was fair.
Once you test out these deluxe samples, you can go onto the site and give some feedback on the products. By doing that, you earn points to buy the full size products of the items you receive in your box. Pretty cool, huh?
The box is just so cute! It's carefully wrapped with love and you can tell right when you open it!
This month I received:
  • Juice Beauty, Green Apple Peel
  • Liv Grn, Earth Eau de Parfum
  • Weleda, Wild Rose Smoothing Face Lotion
  • Zoya, Nail polish in Jules
  • Extra/ Bloomin, Seed Paper
The Goodies, nicely wrapped just for me :)

What am I most excited about?
Zoya polish in Jules! I don't have this one and it's gorgeous.
Juice Beauty peel. I love to exfoliate!
What did you get inside your box this month?
Are you going to try Birchbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...