Monday, April 18, 2011

Review: Sonia Kashuk Flat Top Multipurpose Powder/Blush Brush

Since we are on the subject of brushes.... Have you seen the new Brush Couture makeup brushes from Sonia Kashuk. They are just adorable! I purchased this brush along with an eyeshadow brush of the same pattern. The brush was $10.99US from my local Target.

I was so excited to use this brush, being so cute and all, and I was so disappointed with the quality of the brush. The bristles are very scratchy! Usually Sonia Kashuk's brushes are fairly soft and a pretty decent value. Secondly, ever time I use this brush my face is covered in hair! And it's not because I didn't wax :) It sheds like crazy!

So, overall I would not recommend purchasing the flat top brush couture brush. Thumbs down from me! Don't worry, I still love you Sonia Kashuk!

1 comment:

  1. Awww i absolutely love the design of these brushes :) :) So cuuuute :)

    Xo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...