Monday, December 6, 2010

Eyelash Haul!

For some reason, lately I've been a false eyelash buying kinda mood...  I bought a couple of different styles on ebay, but I still haven't received them.  I've been doing ALOT of research on eyelashes and their county of origin, their quality, the material, etc.  I decided to stop by this Asian wholesale shop I had seen downtown in my home town.  I found several brands, and I'm excited to try them out!  Take a look!

Oh, I also bought a couple of wheels filled with nail decorations, I couldn't resist they were so cute :)

I've heard that "Miss Adoro" lashes are pretty good for their price.  They are made of natural hair and you can use them more than once if they are properly taken care of.  This natural hair thing is pretty weird, but I know that if the hair is natural, the lashes will appear more natural.  The ones I purchased on ebay are synthetic, but I'm sure they will be fine too.

Have a great day!
xoxo
-C

4 comments:

  1. Love the eyelashes, getting really interested in them too! Never tried ones with natural hair, it does seem to be a bit weird but as you said I'm sure they'd look more natural! I love individual lashes too cause I can place them where I want them the most!

    Charlene xxxxxx
    danceofthegods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charlene! For some reason, I just NEED twenty million pairs of false eyelashes... It's getting ridiculous! I've never tried individual lashes, I think I'm just afraid to try them. Is it more difficult?

    Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Individuals are not that hard, the important thing is to place them were you want them and hold them for a while and they look very natural and give you fuller lashes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have given me enough courage to try them! Thanks Charlene :)

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...