Friday, December 10, 2010

Review: Living Proof No Frizz Products

Living Proof’s No Frizz shampoo & conditioner


 I am officially obsessed with my shampoo & conditioner!!
I have been using this stuff for just shy of couple of months…and I can honestly say my hair has never looked better!! I’ve actually been stopped on the street to ask what shampoo I use…and trust me that doesn’t happen that often!!  I live in a city that is humidity filled 24/7… so it’s hard to have a perfect hair day.
 So you can only imagine how long I have been searching for a product that could help my med/thick wavy hair situation.  I have tried ALL kinds of products…from lower end to higher end.  And nothing has quite worked on my hair the way this has.
Truthfully I was a little skeptical about this $24 shampoo & conditioner; I did not believe that it was going to work for me.    But I thought what the heck…what do I have to loose, besides money-LOL!
Well needless to say I am glad I took the chance on this product, because I absolutely love it!!  Btw, I also use these products in accompaniment with the living proof straightening cream and leave-in conditioner.
 So if you have been thinking about trying this product, I wouldn’t wait any longer...
I am in no way affiliated with this company or being compensated in any way to review these products.

x + o,
--S


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...