Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Review: Smashbox High Definition Concealer

This is the concealer of my dreams!!  The other day I was at my local beauty boutique, Pout Cosmetics, getting myself into trouble again. Heehee

I needed (I did, I swear!) to purchase another foundation, since mine was running low.  I decided to purchase the "Perfection Complexion" kit from Smashbox Cosmetics. 

This set contains:
  • 0.5 oz High Definition Foundation -Travel Size
  • 0.2 oz High Definition Concealer- Travel Size
  • 0.25 oz Mini Photo Finish Foundation Primer
  • 0.25 oz Halo To Go- Hydrating Perfecting Powder



The sizes in this kit are pretty decent.  The foundation is excellent and of course, the halo powder is amazing.  But this concealer just stands out to me.  I have moved from brand to brand searching for the perfect concealer. Literally!  From MAC, to Prescriptives, to Laura Mercier, and even Chanel.  This is the ONE! 

My main concern was creasing.  This has to be the best concealer I have ever tried.  Seriously.  I have alot of allergies and there are some fine lines under my eyes.  This concealer does not creep into them.  This liquid concealer is creamy but not too creamy.  It's not runny either, and a little goes a long way.  You just have to use a tad, and it covers up those dark circles like magic.  I'm devoted!

On a side note, even when I'm using my airbrush makeup, I can use this wonderful concealer prior to airbrushing.  I love it!  As soon as I use the other products a little more, I'll give a more detailed review of the entire kit.

xoxo
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...