Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sephora Introduces Limited HELLO KITTY BEAUTY!


I'm so excited, I can't even contain myself.  I adore Hello Kitty!  I don't know if it's because she reminds me of my youth or because I refuse to grow up, but I'm a thirty something year old who still is proud to say "I LOVE HELLO KITTY"! 
I honestly didn't buy much of the Hello Kitty Collection from MAC, mostly because I was too late.  I'm so excited about this collection. 
From the pictures, it looks like Sephora is aiming at all ages, so nothing edgy like the MAC collection.  But either way, the items look way cute.


What do you think, will you pick up something?  To see a sneak peak at the rest of the collection,

xoxo
-C

2 comments:

  1. oooh noooo, I do not have sephora here :(
    but I love hello kitty !!
    thats soooooooooo unfair !

    xo lala

    http://lala-tulpe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you may be able to order online! I hope so, since my little city doesn't have a full size sephora either :) Thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...