Sunday, August 14, 2011

International Makeup Swap: Take 2

Hello Again!
This is the second installation of my International Makeup Swap series.  Around the same time that I swapped with Linsay from Pandora's Beauty Basket, I also swapped with another lovely lady.

Her name is Adrienne from Adrienne Adores.  We had such a good time with this swap.  I was lucky enough to find two amazing people to swap with.  And, they were both from Scotland!
Just like with Linsday, Adrienne and I discussed how much we were going to spend on each other and gave each other ideas on some products that we wanted.

Some of the items I received:
Collection 2000 Shimmer & Shade in Just Peachy
Eyeko big fat balm
MUA eyeshadows (2)
MUA lipstick in Shade 7
17  Mirror Shine Lipstick in Bee Hive ----LOVE!!
17 Blush
Adorable polka dot brush set!
Nivea Travel of Body wash
Yummy Smelling Hand Lotion
Accessorize Lip Gloss
Accessorize Nail Polish in Pink Spice
Accessorize Eye Palette
Lip Liner
Mascara
Accessorize False Eyelashes

Of course, Adrienne included a cute little card with the package.  I though that was so sweet! 


As you can see, the accessorize eye shadow palette is beautiful!  I think I fell in love with all products she included in this package, but all the accessorize items are my favorite!  Thank you, Adrienne for makeup this swap another great success <3

So, what do you think?  Would you be willing to do an international makeup swap with a complete stranger?  I hope you have as good as a time as I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...