Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Review: MAC ME OVER Blushes


Hey Everyone!  Here are the swatches for the 2 new blushes from the Mac Me Over Collection.  This was the collection that were showcased in stores last week.  There are 2 shades that were released in this collection, Stunner (light coral pink) and Equilibrium (light bronze).  I was more excited for the shade Stunner, as I love all coral/pink shades of blush.  When I layer Lilicent (cream blush by Mac) under Stunner I get a perfect not overdone look.  As for Equilibrium, I have not found a way to get it to work for me...any suggestions?

So for now, I would only recommend Stunner.  At least until I can make Equilibrium work for me...
But with blushes I always tell all the women in my life (my mom, aunts, cousins and friends) to try on a blush and see how it looks on them!  What looks good on me, may not work for you and vice versa...
You can find these new goodies on maccosmetics.com



Have a fabulous day!


 X+O,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...