Thursday, August 25, 2011

MAC: MAC ME OVER!



Hi Everyone!  It's been quite some time since I've posted...but things have been so hectic lately!  This new collection filled with fall hues really excites me, so I ended up purchasing much more than I expected...

What I got:

*Brushes 226 & 211
* Lipstick in Runaway Red
* Eye khols in Teddy & Smolder
* Blushes in Stunner & Equilibrium
* Fluidline in Dark Envy, Avenue, Midnight Blues
* Eye shadows in Creamy Bisque, Carbonized, Mythical

Haven't had a chance to play around with the colors, since I picked them up today.  But everything that I picked up appears to be of high quality and well pigmented.  Planning on testing out the products and then reviewing them.  

What did you pick up??


X+O,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...