Thursday, August 4, 2011

Review: Crazy Rumors Lip Balm

I can't even tell you how much I love these lip balms! I recently began hauling lip balms about two months ago. I don't know what came over me. I didn't have money to buy makeup, so I figured lip balm was cheaper. Little did I know that I would be buying tube after tube. I bought so much lip balm, I'm ashamed of myself!
These lip balms can be purchased on the Crazy Rumors website. It's a cute website, and easy to maneuver through.
This balm company was started by a nice little couple looking for the perfect lip balm. I think they found it!
This formula is just amazing. Smooth, buttery, never grainy, and not oily. It's moisturizing without being heavy. And, good for my husband that the balm is not super shiny. He can give me a kiss and not worry about looking like he just put on some lip gloss!
One of the best things about these balms is that they are organized on the web page according to their "collection". Do you like tea? Coffee? Ice cream flavors? Yes! Then you will love navigating through the website trying to figure out which balms you're gonna pick up.
The scent is subtle. It's not going to knock you in the face, but it does linger for a little bit. If I could think of one complaint I would simply want the scent and flavor to last a little longer.
It was very difficult for me not to buy just about everything on that website. From the moment I first used a crazy rumors lip balm, I was hooked. If you're a lip balm junkie like I am, I suggest you check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely reader! Leave a comment and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...